I am a Product & Graphic Designer based in Wisconsin. Exploring color, pattern, design and textile trends is what I do. I am perpetually learning new programs and techniques to further my career. My passion is creating things that are aesthetically pleasing as well as properly functional.
Name: Abbey Boehm
Address: 220 Upper Woodford Cr.,
West Bend, WI 53090
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe After Effects
Final Cut Pro
Photography Shoot Directing
Video Shoot Directing
Click on the resume title above to download my resume.
- Graphic Design
Courses in photography, graphic design, web design, and art history.
Courses in Cultural Geography and mission work.
Manage apparel design projects from concept and research through production, working with cross-functional business units to achieve manufacturing goals for socks, backpacks, hats, and shirts. Support seasonal preparation with trend and palette research. Lead team selection of yarn library additions as head of color. Confirm quality and availability of yarn lots for production. Create technical packs to identify yarn-type placement for patented moisture movement and fit technologies. Use Pointcarre to code knitting machines. Liaise with engineers to solve problems and ensure quality production. Track and supervise projects, including those placed at other mills to expand product offering. Create sales sheets, support catalogue layout, direct photo and video shoots, assist with package design, and develop website layout mockups.
• Won the return of a major national sporting goods account by updating color palette and patterns with fresh, youthful designs and on-trend colors.
Researched industry trends and patterns, developed designs, and drove project to launch.
• Delivered client designs for a new target market with 1.5 weeks lead time and deepened SKU commitment of the upscale shoe manufacturer and retailer.
• Eliminated product loss due to dart fastener packaging damage by creating a new die line that allowed socks to be held in packaging without a dart.
Satisfied seller and customer with a solution that allows both try-on and package integrity.
• Created a set lighting solution to provide for professional in-house product photography that enabled an intern to economically capture 360-degree videos of product line for a website buildout.
Saved expense of outsourcing, eliminated turnaround delays, and freed professional design and brand talent to pursue primary functions.
• Reduced prototype production 90–95% and doubled seasonal design offerings by implementing Pointcarre CAD textile software solution that streamlined engineering and machine coding processes.
• Improved production planning and reduced down-time with a yarn order tracking solution.
• Designed a process for selecting yarn colors that yielded on-trend product, brought customers back to the brand, and eliminated inventory waste in duplicate and unused yarns.
Shot and edited product and lifestyle photography; edited podcasts and video. Set up sets, repainted sweeps, and organized and maintained equipment
Generated website design mockups to support sales efforts. Created daily graphics for social media brand messaging. Developed logo designs for clients. Produced videos and shot product photos.
Created print and digital marketing tools to promote campus comedy and music events. Collaborated with others to set up, manage, and take down events; welcomed acts and solved onsite problems.
Creating is my passion. I am perpetually teaching myself new skills or taking classes to further my career, so I can thrive in the career that I love. Contact me for more information.
220 Upper Woodford Circle, West Bend, WI 53090